Hello Matrix Bot
You can either use the “Hello Matrix” bot running on our server (just invite @hello-matrix:matrix.org into your Matrix room) or you can check out the code from this repository and run your own instance of “Hello Matrix” (also providing your own API keys to the services you want to use).
“Hello Matrix” currently supports the following services:
- Sending and receiving messages using Bitmessage
- Numeric calculations using Wolfram Alpha
- Throwing the dice (generating a random number)
- Adding tasks to your Kanban board from Kanban Tool and getting notified of task status changes
- Tracerouting a given IP
- Weather from OpenWeatherMap
- Providing WHOIS information on a domain or IP address
- Adding tasks and monitoring progress on Wunderlist lists
- The goal is to add at least generic web hook functionality in the coming months, which would immediately make a large number of other integrations possible. We’ll keep you updated on any progress.
Follow the progress and grab the code from gitlab!