mxisd is a federated Matrix Identity Server for self-hosted Matrix servers with enhanced features.
It provides the following features for your Matrix Homeserver:
- Link to an already existing Identity store - No more duplication of data that would already be in your AD/LDAP, forums, CRM, etc.
- Link to the central Matrix Identity servers (vector.im & matrix.org) to provide native experience
- Search people by name (or anything else!), looking in your Identity store and your homeserver (integration with Directory API)
- Invite people by e-mail, phone number, etc. instead of Matrix IDs
- Show who’s using Matrix and their ID on your smartphone when looking to invite people to a Direct chat or Group chat
- Allow people to link identifiers (e-mail, phone number) to their Matrix account to be locally or globally searchable
- Provide an all-in-one authentication integration
Come talk to us on Matrix at #mxisd:kamax.io!
Follow the progress and grab the code from GitHub.