We seem to have done that thing again where we were too busy writing new stuff (E2E crypto, all-new React-based Web SDK, long-awaited iOS Console update) to remember that we'd released a new version of Synapse - sorry!
Synapse 0.9.3 was released on July 1st (actually on June 23rd as 0.9.3-rc1, but was released without changes). It's a fairly minor release but does provide some performance improvements and bug fixes - see below for details. Get it from http://github.com/matrix-org/synapse if you haven't already.
Changes in synapse v0.9.3 (2015-07-01) ======================================
- Fix a memory leak in the notifier. (SYN-412)
- Improve performance of room initial sync. (SYN-418)
- General improvements to logging.
access_tokenquery params from
- Add support for specifying and configuring multiple listeners. (SYN-389)
- Fix bug where synapse failed to send user queries to application services.