We seem to have done that thing again where we were too busy writing new stuff (E2E crypto, all-new React-based Web SDK, long-awaited iOS Console update) to remember that we'd released a new version of Synapse - sorry!
Synapse 0.9.3 was released on July 1st (actually on June 23rd as 0.9.3-rc1, but was released without changes). It's a fairly minor release but does provide some performance improvements and bug fixes - see below for details. Get it from http://github.com/matrix-org/synapse if you haven't already.
Changes in synapse v0.9.3 (2015-07-01)
- Fix a memory leak in the notifier. (SYN-412)
- Improve performance of room initial sync. (SYN-418)
- General improvements to logging.
access_token query params from
INFO level logging.
- Add support for specifying and configuring multiple listeners. (SYN-389)
- Fix bug where synapse failed to send user queries to application services.
The Foundation needs you
The Matrix.org Foundation is a non-profit and only relies on donations to operate. Its core mission is to maintain the Matrix Specification, but it does much more than that.
It maintains the matrix.org homeserver and hosts several bridges for free. It fights for our collective rights to digital privacy and dignity.Support us