Synapse 0.26 is here (with no changes since RC1 which we released just before Christmas). It's a general maintenance release, albeit with a few new features but mainly lots of bugfixes and general refinements. Enjoy!
As always, you can get it from https://github.com/matrix-org/synapse/releases/tag/v0.26.0.
Changes in synapse v0.26.0 (2018-01-05)
No changes since v0.26.0-rc1
Changes in synapse v0.26.0-rc1 (2017-12-13)
- Add ability for ASes to publicise groups for their users (PR #2686)
- Add all local users to the user_directory and optionally search them (PR#2723)
- Add support for custom login types for validating users (PR #2729)
- Update example Prometheus config to new format (PR #2648) Thanks to@krombel!
- Rename redact_content option to include_content in Push API (PR #2650)
- Declare support for r0.3.0 (PR #2677)
- Improve upserts (PR #2684, #2688, #2689, #2713)
- Improve documentation of workers (PR #2700)
- Improve tracebacks on exceptions (PR #2705)
- Allow guest access to group APIs for reading (PR #2715)
- Support for posting content in federation_client script (PR #2716)
- Delete devices and pushers on logouts etc (PR #2722)
- Fix database port script (PR #2673)
- Fix internal server error on login with ldap_auth_provider (PR #2678) Thanks to @jkolo!
- Fix error on sqlite 3.7 (PR #2697)
- Fix OPTIONS on preview_url (PR #2707)
- Fix error handling on dns lookup (PR #2711)
- Fix wrong avatars when inviting multiple users when creating room (PR #2717)
- Fix 500 when joining matrix-dev (PR #2719)